Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day


This is one of my favorite pictures of the two loves of my life. It is one of those pictures that just took my breath away for a moment when I saw it for the first time and could see just how much Allison looks like her daddy.....and they were having so much fun here sitting at the dinner table.

Chuck is such a wonderful husband and father. My favorite thing about him is that he is so even-tempered. He is slow with anger, and overflowing with love and compassion. Besides being a wonderful provider, he is also a great help to me. He does more than his share around the house, and he is always there to help with Allison. I would say he has probably changed more poopy diapers than I have. Someone asked my one time if I rented him out. The answer is "NO"!

I always feel like celebrating him on just one day is such an injustice. I should celebrate Father's Day every month to honor this man that I love. But Allison and I did fix up a special present for him, and we cooked him one of his favorite meals. We invited some of our dearest friends over to help celebrate (and to wear Allison out as you can see).

Chuck, thank you for everything that you do. I love you!


1 comment:

Tab said...

hahaha...Mr. Leeewis! Fun:)