Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comments

I have finally fixed the comments setting (thanks to Tabitha) so that you do not have to sign up with blogger in order to leave a comment.

To leave a comment, just click on 'comments'. A new page will appear with a comment box on the upper right half. That is where you will type whatever comment that you want to leave. Next, you will click on the 'word verification' box. Type the letters that you see right above the box. Then you will click on the place that says 'name/url'. A box will appear where you will type your name. The last thing you need to do is click the 'publish comment' orange button at the bottom of the page.

I'm sorry these directions are so elementary, but my mother is extremely technically challenged. I love you, mom! Send me some comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that your new blog look is fabulous! Now, where's a picture of Ninny and Mimi?

Anonymous said...

I like your new page. I always thought I would like Mama Mia. Have fun.