Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Out!

....the stick (aka splinter) that Allison got at the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday if finally out of her hand. I do have some new heroes in this: Ms. Cindy and Ms. Shelley. Those are her Mother's Day Out teachers, and apparently, they have a lot of experience getting splinters out of hands.

Now, I thought Allison was just being a drama queen again when I picked her up yesterday and she had this neon green band aid on her hand. So, I asked Ms. Shelley if that was the case. "No, before she even knew what happened I held her hand down on the table, and Ms. Cindy plucked it out. She didn't cry or anything. She didn't want us to throw it away though. It's in her cubbie in a tupperware container. She wants to take it home to show her daddy." I thought it only necessary to share it with all of you as well:

No comments: