Monday, October 13, 2008

Trauma at the Patch!

If you come to my house today and ask Allison about her trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday, she will look at you and say "I Not Go Back!!"

After church yesterday, Allison and I drove to Conway to meet up with Nana before heading to the pumpkin patch. Allison was soooo excited about going....she didn't even want me to get her any lunch. "Allison, are you ready for some lunch?"...."No, I just need to get Nana and go to the pumpkin patch." So, that is where we headed.

It started out pretty good. Lots of swings and slides to play on:


Then, we set off to pick out a pumpkin to take home. Things are still going pretty good:


Here is where things started going downhill. My mom wanted me to take her picture with Allison in front of this little set-up:


And this is what Allison got after messing around on the log my mom was sitting on:



That's right. A Big Splinter. Right in the fatty part at the bottom of her thumb. It's still there if you would like to come over and help hold her down for me to take it out.

It only gets better.

Allison decided she wanted to ride the kiddie Tractor pull. She was very excited about it at first:

Then the tractor took off:

And went down here. Between "those big corns". "Far, Far, Away":

And this is her face when they came back around:

The End. The Pumpkin Patch 2008 - "I Not Go Back".

No comments: